Saturday, October 13, 2012

Wrong Combinations...

hmmm... still the same old me... I've been meaning to write for ages but I'm not sure what stops me... quite a number of interesting and not so interesting chapter in my life and I know I should share some with you but I didn't... the thing is I can really write only when I'm sad or depress but not so good in sharing my happiness which I know is not healthy sometime... I've been drawning myself into work just to channel my energy to something good until I forgot the rules of keeping a good balance in every single thing... worked 7days a week although officially it is 5 days a week only... the thing is I don't want to go back to my old habit where I do things without considering the consequences... been through a hell of a journey and I believe I should learn from it... I mean think about it... chances are given so that you could correct your mistakes by doing a right thing... all I'm saying is I want to start over but suddenly fate plays on me again and force me to wait another while longer... White turn into black from a mixture of wrong combinations... sigh...

No comments: