Sunday, December 14, 2008

Ridiculously in Love...

Sometimes you just wanted to be clear on things...
Sometimes you just wanted to feel something...
You need something instead of nothing...
You have so many things but does that mean anything...?
Just give me something...
Attention is something...
Caring is something...
Showing is something...
You can’t just change who you really are...
You are you...
Seems easy for you simply because I’m already yours to keep...
I miss you...
I fell in love with you...
I don’t need another person better than you...
I just want the same old you...
I don’t think its fair...
I am still here yet my say means nothing to you...
I am here still but I can only look at you...
Where are you?
Somehow something tells me that deep down inside of you miss you too...
Why can’t you just be you...?
I can only look at you and seat still just the way you want me to...

8 comments:

toyi said...

Is this a song?

raisadora said...

this is not a song toyi...

Anonymous said...

unrequited love kah?

rysoul said...

a good one..
loves it

raisadora said...

sootsprite-> he3 sadly but it was over now :) my heart is finally free to fly and hopefully will search for the right one

rysoul-> thanks rysoul... i'm sure u have your own experience in life too...

John Leh said...

"This are the moments i thank God that im alive.This are the moments i'll remember all my life.I've got all i've waited for.."

Cool yet simple.
This is an oldskool jazzy song.

Raisa,
U are not a poet nor a writer.
But this's seem to be the saddest moment in ur life.Hey,dont get blue my friend.Remember we are always be with u..

Oppss..mi no spik inglish.Mi no pil pom.
Ai don andersten at oll.Oh mai god.dis is ausem.

raisadora said...

Pok Leh -> Serious tak tau pun ada lagu jazz mcm ni... Kasi tajuk nak tgk lyrics dia... Tak sangka hasil tulisan bole sama... Kalau ini saya copy dr lagu saya tak letak kat blog kot... Blog hanya nukilan rasa semata... Saya bukan penulis saya bukan pencipta tapi saya merasa... Terima Kasih...

Anonymous said...

cinta itu milik DIA
kita bertuah kerna diberi peluang merasainya

dlm sujud kita rayulah pada NYA agar di kurnia cinta sejati
serahlah ketentuan itu pada NYA
kerna hny DIA yg mengetahui
insan mana yg terbaik dlm menghargai cinta kita