Saturday, June 29, 2013

Exoskeleton...

Hi again... Hmmm it has been day 15 since my recent surgery... I'm not going to lie and pretend that everything is fine because the truth is i'm not... As my usual self i would normally just flaunt my hard shell and proudly show the world that i'm a brave warrior but this time around i think i failed... How could one care so much about you and become a complete stranger within a split second? i just can't seem to understand that simple thing that had happen and I definitely in denial of the existence of the word "over"... Suddenly, I hate this wheel chair that I always depend on to move on... Maybe i just needed something or at least someone to blame for causing me to feel the way I am feeling now... You know, this blue black bruises that i'm having right after the surgery is surprisingly less painful than the pain that i have in my heart right now... Then, in this very moment, i do realized that when a crab has recently molted its old exoskeleton, it has a soft shell... It is more vulnerable than ever... Note to self: Stop the crap u crappy crab!

No comments: