Thursday, November 13, 2008

More Birthdays and Bad Days











8th November 2008.
Sorry for my delay... I went to Shah Alam for Kush (Rita's bf) Birthday Barbecue aka Pot Luck that day... It was uber fun... Just in case you're wondering which one is the birthday boy, I'm sure you can tell by looking at the picture(the only male)... Laugh... For your information, Rita is second from left in both of the pictures... The other two are Alia and Fara. By the way, the theme was Eco Green so basically everyone should wear anything with green but i can tell you not everybody :( ... Even though we need to travel all the way down from Bangsar, how ever nothing can compare to the joy that we had during that particular day... It was such a calm mild evening... You can call me paranoid but I'm sure you would want to know what food did i bring and the answer is Tuna Sandwiches... Lol... You know I can't cook, don't you? What do you expect me to bring? Home made cookies? Cut the crap! I only cook when i needed to and only if I want to... Well, I can name the food that they served that night but i'm afraid i won't be sleeping for typing it all out... You know what? We ate so much but still there are a lot of left over... Sadly... Luckily, we came out with an idea to give the extras to our security guard instead of dump it as a waste... I bet they are all hungry because they need to stay up all night just to make sure that no intruders are allow to enter our premises... Pity them but that's their job... I'm sure they'll be more than happy to receive it, am i right? Can you just imagine if we throw away pastas, cup cakes or even buttered rice! I don't think so man... Thank God we came out with that brilliant idea... You want to know more? Hmmm of course the photo session is always the best part of the event but sorry i can't reveal it all... Giggle... All in all, we had such a great conversation, great food, great people to hang out with and not to forget great day and location to begin with... P/s: Not to disclose the gossips... Well done Kush and Rita...

7th November 2008.
I have two birthdays to attend to today... At first,I was not having it planned at all... Honestly, i don't even remember... Such a cruel friend i am, i know... Due to some calls and text messages from some friends, i finally agreed and decided what the hell... Today is F day... F day = Fadia and Fatul day... Just for the record, they are not from the same crowd but one thing they have in common is they share the same occasion ... I definitely shouldn't give slick excuses to avoid them... I had a birthday dinner at Basil, Bangsar Village around 8.30pm with the girls for Fadia's birthday and we went to Baskin Robin right after to get some ice cream cake for her... In case you notice the lilies, it was a little gift from Ena and I to our lovely birthday girl... I just love lilies... They're beautiful... They smell nice too... We chose that cake because the rest are a bit too big for us... Just nice is the right word to describe the cake :) We wrap it off during midnight... As soon as i entered the car, Alia calls me... She said "Let's have a birthday party." In my mind at that very moment is, another birthday? " You know it's hard for me to say no and without thinking any further i simply agreed... God, i'm totally cluless about who's birthday is it anyway! I don't even thought of asking... Silly me... But since i've said yes, i need to make my way over by hook or by crook... No regret though... The birthday boy is so adorable *wink*... Enough said... We went to Heritage Row but unfortunately we made such a bad choice... Actually, Khairul did but it's not fair to put all the blame on him... So case closed... As much as the devil inside of me screaming wanting to mention the name of the place we went to, but some how my angel side of me manage to convince me that i shouldn't but i can tell you it was hideous... I don't think there'll be a second time, hopefully... The most important point or moral of this story is not to reveal bad things about others no matter how hard the devil tries to whisper to you...
P/s: Gossip doesn't count do they?





























No comments: