Thursday, November 20, 2008

Towards the...

Hello there happy shiny lovely people... Good day to you... I have a great feeling about today... Honestly, nothing much yet to offer but I can simply say that today will be a new beginning of another chapter of my meaningful journey... It’s the episode of life that I need to discover...

The main reason why I want to share it across with you as my fellow viewers is to let you know that I have a plan ahead of me with regards to work... I would want to believe that the chances of me growing are there but it will definitely require both effort and a willing heart altogether... As much as I would say, that is certainly not what I intended to do for the rest of my life, but I supposed; an acquired taste thing that one learns to like gradually...

Guess what I’ll be doing as a stepping stone towards the ultimate goal of my life? Well, I am sure you’ve heard of premiums outsourcing somewhere right? But mind you that the word premiums that I was referring to have got nothing to do with insurance or what not. Come on, do I look like an insurance agent? The minute I open my mouth and say premiums, without fail they would assume I am into that kind of insurance... No offence but premium is something that I define as a gift from the heart... Involve with it is something I would love to be doing and intended to do for now... I have to admit that I need to expedite the learning part because my skills are rather rusty and like it or not, I shall not delay any further in order to reach my goal...

Whims, fantasies and wishes should guide me on my path today not responsibility or guilt...

Today is the day... Today is a new day... I know that this might not be my best decision but this is my decision nevertheless...

6 comments:

Hanggokan said...

YEAH!! good luck to u...
we'll give full support in wat eva u do..

Anonymous said...

you go girl!
never give up
and may you accomplish whatever yang you nak in ur life :)

yb said...

cik raisa? wow..ada blog..hehehe. tahniah.

yb said...

wow..ada blog la cik raisa kita...tahniah...dan semoga tercapai apa yang dikehendaki. :)

Rock Oi! said...

kah kah kah,aku x tau nak reply comment ko kat blog aku tu kat mana,jadi aku reply kat sini je la,,haha comment ko pun lawak,,siol la,,ya mmg bertepatan skali,blog aku DIMANAKAH itu adalah telah di compresskan dari cerita aku yg sgt2 panjang...jadi org yg memahami mcm ko je yg tahu maksudnya yg amat begitu terlalu mendalam itu hahahahah...

raisadora said...

Did-> Thanks :) u're a good friend

sootsprite-> harap2 juga...thanks

yb-> ye taufiq ada cuma dulu x publish post n tak active... semoga anda juga berjaya...

Rock Oi! -> takpa paham n mmg hanya yg deep je bole relate he3