Thursday, January 14, 2010

Shallow...

I'm losing it... Seriously...
Yesterday you meant everything to me, but suddenly, you meant nothing to me anymore...
You were my prince charming then, but now, you're just a complete stranger...
It doesn't make any sense...

We used to be comfortable around each other, and yet, some how, we turn into a monster towards one another... Well, maybe not into a monster, but absolutely an out sider who can't seem to hate each other... You know, I didn't manage to put this whole idea into a totally one perfect picture but more of seeing it all broken into pieces bit by bit... It hurt...

I read a book of wisdom, and i've learnt that "it is better to light a candle than to curse the darkness" but i don't know if i can handle it this time... The fact that the lies we tell ourselves are more dangerous than the lies that we tell others is killing me right now... What should i do? It's like knowing the right thing to do, but the hardest part is doing it...

I know you have every right to be happy, but i don't think i deserve to feel guilty nor i refused to feel needy... To top it all, i know, i have every right to feel angry and i'm sorry... Now i know, i love you means, goodbye to you... Thank you...

No comments: