Monday, January 11, 2010

Deadlock...

Hmmm... Firstly, i am your friend... Secondly, i am still your friend... Last but not least, i will always be your friend no matter what comes our way... Oh dear, should i fake it and pretend to be happy for you or should i just tell you the truth... I am your friend and i will always be but for what it worth i don't think i can this time around... The ultimate truth would definitely tear your heart apart and that would be something that i won't wish to happen... I don't know what to do... I know you're happy and i am not in a position to ruin it because i will be the last person on earth you would expect it to be... I'm a horrible person i know :( How can it be so easy for him... He can simply come and go as he pleased and get a way with it... Hate his guts... Hate him full stop... He is not a bad person and i don't really hate him per se but he doesn't deserve any of my respect in this manner... I don't think the word "respect" exist in his dictionary because it seems that easy for him... Enough already... I know i shouldn't judge him that way but i just can't help it but to feel this way about him... I do feel sorry for him some how... Sorry Mr but i can't be happy for the both of you knowing that, where you both are heading towards to, would be something that one should always avoid and never commit into... The road to no where but dead ends... The journey to temporary happiness that will leads to sadness in the end unless you both stop it right this instance... I'm sorry for not telling this time because i just don't know who am i protecting right now, you, him or myself indeed...

2 comments:

Hanggokan said...

aiseh, kes apekah ini?
aduhai...aduhai...

raisadora said...

kes berat berkati2 ni kalau ditimbang...