Monday, March 1, 2010

Opposite Sex...

Will it be too much if i say screw them all? Each day the bitterness added, and lord have mercy, it's casting a blight emotionally... Am i against the law of the universe now or am i just being paranoid me? I was convinced that "the subject" changed and sometime for the better but it turn out to be a paradox which i am struggling to understand exactly why it happen anyway... Will any mankind ever take me seriously? As of now, I am not just hunger for real love but i am actually panting for the right moment to come... Should i take 360 degree action to the way i treated others? Shall i just let them used me simply because to them i am just a piece of cake? I kept questioning myself but not even once have i found the right answer to it... My search is not over yet... Please... I am longing for... None other than an honest opposite sex...

2 comments:

Hanggokan said...

juz b urself...

raisadora said...

Johan 23.01.84 -> totally agree...

Did-> i'm trying to be :(