Monday, September 27, 2010

Breach...

Hi again... This is not good! The fact that I'm writing again is definitely good, but, I'm writing to you at this hour! Darn! You do know that I'm a nocturnal, and, i fought hard to change my habit right? I think today is the day where i failed terribly... It's not that I'm giving up or anything, so please, don't get me wrong here... I'm aware that this is not something that can be done over night, and, i need constant practice in order to succeed, but, i think i reach the part where it's too far from easy... I promised that we shall have a date at our magical kingdom latest by three, but, here i am still wide awake at 4am in the morning... What's bothering me? I'm not at ease... I'm drifting apart and let the devilish cloud blur my vision... I don't know what to do... I don't know who should i turn to... I don't want to be a millstone around the neck of anyone that i care so much about... I know that i should struggle together, but, never without, and yet, I'm still being me, whom stuck in between a process of digesting the concept... Poor you... Haven't you gotten enough of all the negativity? I believe you are... So, what else are you waiting for? There are at some point in life where you feel like you need to prepare your fighting claw, and, be in standby mode before you attack... Hold still... Ambush in silence... It's the key to victory... Never lose faith, and, with His blessings, the victory is yours to keep...


7 comments:

karok said...

ambush in silence is not a fair play doll. face it like a real warrior..... fight like you never know what loose means....=)

karok said...

hey klau senang kau boleh lawat cni. ak ad anta post kt cni juga.=)

http://sejutastanzaselamba.blogspot.com/

karok said...

hey aku rase ak knl kau.
kau akak faris?????

raisadora said...

karok-> akan lawat blog km :) terima kasih atas komen... iya kakak faris... kwn uitm dia ke?

karok said...

kwn dari skolah menengah da....=)

John Leh said...

Hey -
Mi no spin inglis. I res my kes.

Tq

raisadora said...

John Leh-> so your thesis must be in bahasa melayu then ;)