Saturday, October 11, 2008

Get-Together Sessions



Frankly, i'm sad because this year i couldn't participate in project gempur raya with my ex school mates in Kuantan of course... However, i consider this year as a meaningful year because all of my immediate family gathered in Kuala Pilah for raya celebration... Honestly, i don't really like the word celebration because to me it's like too much... Raya itself means we received victory for our ability to fast and control our greediness in every angle... So, should i still use celebration to describe my raya? Hmmm never mind...

Well, back to my stories... Guess what? We played bunga api and mercun around the house area... Giggle... I know it's illegal but it was fun... There is no way i could play them in KL where i stay... I must be insane... Anyway, we devided our duty so that everyone involved in raya preparation... The gossip among family members here and there but thank God everything fall in place according to plan...



I'm amazed by the power of a mother to get things ready and it does puzzled me sometimes... Will i be a good mother and carry the role well in the future? Can i really wake up when everybody else are still sleeping soundly just to make sure that the food is ready? Positive thinking is the key right? I should have the will power when the time comes, hopefully... My appreciation and love to my dear mummy for showing me a wonderful example of a good mother... I didn't mean to insult my mama but what to do this year is my time with daddy... Mama is trying her best to be a good mother for us and i do love you ma even though i didn't get the chance to be raised by you when i was small... You have your own reason and i never judge you for that... You'll forever be my mom... Hmmm... I love raya food especially Negeri Sembilan rendang and most of it are extremely spicy... Exquisitely delicious...






Now, talk about traditional ketupat... I cannot 'menganyam ketupat'... Blushing... Seriously I should be able to... New generation should learn how to do it because i'm afraid the future us won't get the opportunity to see it or even taste it...

To sum it all i had a great raya this year and i'm glad we all can make it... Such a successful get together session and i felt relief... Selamat Hari Raya Aidilfitri from all of us... Sorry if it's not a complete gallery of our family members...

6 comments:

Farid Abu Talib said...

sudah terjawab kemana kamu menghilang.

raisadora said...

benar sekali farid kerana itu adalah jawapan yang pasti...

Hanggokan said...

akhirnya...kini pasti...
dewi pagi akan muncul kembali!
akan kami nanti...

raisadora said...

selagi nadi tak terhenti insyaallah akan terus disini takkan ku sembunyi lagi...

Unknown said...

erm. kalau nk komen kena berpantun ke?

raisadora said...

penance taknak pantun pun tak apa... kebebasan bersuara...