Saturday, October 11, 2008

Tears Towards Syawal

Blinking my eyes... Sigh... Can't believe that i've forgotten the fact that i used to have a blog... I became too complacent with my life until i neglected my passion in writting... I love to write since i was 5 and how can i forgot... I guess I'm not myself for this past few years... Frown n frost...

Have u ever thought that Ramadhan is a beautiful month? I believe you have... Have you ever thought that God is great He wants us to taste the appreciation of patience? I believe you have... Have you ever thought that the month itself help us to heal from the unstoppable greediness in chasing life? I believe u have... Have you ever thought of our happiness and laughter are equivalent to a shed of tears from the cemetery? I want to presume you have... We celebrate the victory but they are crying underneath because holiday for them are definitely over... How can i be so happy? How can i really smile and laugh while thinking of others keep bugging over my head? I don't know how you do it but i won't say anything... I lied if i said i'm not happy to eat again... I lied if i said i'm not thankful that i've been blessed with a good life... Still, i believe we all can relate to this and sleep through it... Salam Eid Fitr 1429H to all Muslims and may God blessing be with us... Amin...

2 comments:

Farid Abu Talib said...

Kamu juga blogger rupa-rupanya sang rupawan. kahkahkah.

raisadora said...

Dah lama cuma tak bersedia berkongsi kesemuanya... Pintu hati baru terbuka :)