Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Last Night of Freedom (Hen's Night)






24th October 2008, Friday...
We went to Palete Pallette to celebrate Suraya's Bachelorette Party and her birthday at the same time... I just don't believe that i can finally went for a girls night out... Normally, i'll be surrounded with guys and at times i do wonder where on earth are my girl friends... Perhaps, i just happen to have a few... Sadly...
We took a lot of photos actually but it wasn't mine but Malissa's... You must be wondering why and the answer is because she has a better camera with a lot of features to make us all look good... *Giggle* As a result, i can only upload few photos here and some how i kind of thinking of keeping it for our own view only... It's not that we're in a bad behaviour or anything but i just don't feel right to exposed all...
Well, in case you want to know when is Suraya getting married, the answer is very soon... I'm happy for her because she found the right one for her... I am not jealous but i'm glad her time has arrives... Hmmm me? Don't even go there... The most remarkable moment was when each one of us gave speech for her... To sum it all, most of it was a good wishes and our prayers for her future well beings... May God blessing be with us all...

I manage to chat with the organizer and although the event cost her quite a lot, but she was so happy that Suraya enjoyed it very much... I hope the memory stays with her... With lots of love from us all... Your girl friends...




1 comment:

Suraya said...

thank you so much Raisa.. they said good friends stay.. hihi.. I love this entry so much that I almost cried because it was so beautiful.. though I'm 5 years late but it's better late than never kan? Hugs~!!